Do you believe life’s too short not to love what you do?
We spend so much of our waking life at work, don’t we? So do you love your life? Are you proud of what you do? What changes could you make that will up that “love quotient”?
Maybe you’re looking for your first job or you want to land that really senior role you’ve spent your career working towards. Perhaps you’re a newbie team leader or you have decades of leadership experience. What unites you is you know you’d like to be proud of what you do and you know you cannot do it on your own. You know that it’s worth investing in who you are and what you do.
I help you get clarity and confidence
An accredited coach and organisational consultant, with an MSc from Ashridge Business School, I have 20 years’ experience helping people like you answer questions like this:
- What is it that I really want to do and how do I achieve it?
- I can get interviews but I can’t land the job – what am I doing wrong?
- How can I juggle my career and my private life?
- Is it possible to handle stress differently and still thrive in a busy organisation?
- How can I improve the quality of the conversations I have with my team, peers and senior leaders?
Coaching gives you choices and the strength to act
I see the purpose of coaching as unlocking powerful insights that give you a range of choices, leading you to take committed action.
I have designed large scale leadership and change programs for international organisations and helped start-ups build their first leadership teams. A lot of my coaching is by phone and video, so I work with clients all over the world.