Millennials say that the number 1 thing that would persuade them to stay in the job they’re in is high quality feedback. Yet most of them are not getting any kind of feedback AT ALL – no wonder they are the least engaged segment of the workforce!
So in this episode I’m not going to be mincing my words – I’m going to show you how to give fearless feedback without favour or fluff. This is a deeply practical episode with a structure for giving feedback that you can implement TODAY.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The difference between praise, criticism and feedback (2.08)
- What happens when there is no feedback habit in your organisation (4.51)
- The six hard truths about feedback (6.15)
- What’s wrong with the “Hamburger Approach” to feedback (7.55)
- What you can do if there isn’t a culture of feedback in your company (8.47)
- Giving feedback using my CARE Feedback model (9.21)
- Why feedback is so hard to receive (14.20)
- Where and how to start using this feedback model (16.14)
- Millennials want strengths-based feedback and this is why they’re on the right track (16.47)
Download your Feedback Cheat Sheet here
Download your Millennial Matrix here
See what my clients are saying
Connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook