Is your company able to attract and retain millennial staff? What if you know your company is not purpose driven?
In the 80s and 90s financial services and the City of London found it easy to hire and retain the brightest and best graduates. This is changing because millennials are looking for companies who have a purpose beyond profit and stakeholder returns. This episode shows you how to identify what your purpose is and how to align that with the purpose of your staff and your organisation.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How purpose will give meaning to what you do (1.06)
- What a purpose-led organisation is not (4.08)
- What a purpose-led organisation is (4.52)
- How purpose-led organisations are retaining millennial staff (6.13)
- What if you’re a manager in an organisation that is not purpose driven (6.49)
- How to define metrics and goals to purpose (8.18)
- How to develop your empathy and emotional intelligence (10.25)
- How to bring ‘purpose’ to your next team meeting (12.40)