Do you know what really motivates the millennials who work for you?
Are you struggling to understand why the quality of the work you get doesn’t match what you think the person’s potential is?
If your company is struggling to improve engagement scores, this is a sign of an inability to see beyond the external motivating factors of money and status. If you cannot seem to bring the best out of your team or that they lack energy or sustained focus, this episode will explain the four key internal drivers that motivate each of us along with tips to inspire and engage millennials (and it works with teens too!).
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The importance of psychological safety in teams (01.45)
- The downside of money and status as motivators (04.48)
- The reasons millennials leave (06.55)
- Why you need to spend more time face to face with millennials (08.52)
- Why you need to be less controlling (12.34)
- How to slow down millennials (15.27)
- Why you need to provide boundaries (17.33)
- The biggest driver for millennials (19.12)